**New Blog Series** 10 New Products, Will/Would I Buy That? Post #4

I am starting a series here on my blog called “10 New Products, Will/Would I Buy That?”. In this series weekly (my goal) or bi-weekly I am going to post about 10 new products and share release dates, photos, information, and if I would or will buy it and share why. I plan to post every (or every other) FRIDAY, so definitely check back every week or sign up for notifications. In the comments, I would love to hear your opinions on these items as well so please do share! Here we go……
  1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette– $42 Available now online  Will or would I get this? YES, I would get this if I had the money to get it but I think by the time I save up it might be sold out. I am interested in the colors and this palette (and the Subculture) look awesome (and might look good together). (Photo from ABH Website
  2. Morphe 350 2 Palette– $23 Releases on Oct.12  Will or would I get this? NO, While I think this palette looks beautiful I just have decluttered alot of my Moprhe palettes from my collection (except my 35F and a couple others). So I just do not need this one. (Photo from Beauty New IG Page )            
  3. Violet Voss The Rainbow Palette– $30 Releases on Oct.10  Will or would I get this? NO, I have never tried anything from this brand and I just don't see myself using this palette a lot if I got it and I do not need this one.                                      (Photo from Violet Voss IG Page )   
  4. Kylie Cosmetics Palette– $42 Releases on Oct.6 (TODAY)  Will or would I get this? YES, I have a palette from this brand and if the quality is as good as the one I own I will definitely get this one eventually. I LOVE purple colors with my eyes and this palette interests me a lot!!  (Photos from Kylie Cosmetics IG Page ) 
  5. ColourPop My Little Pony Collection– $8 & $16 it is available online now  Will or would I get this? NO, while this collection has items that range from $5 super shock shadows, $6 ultra matte + ultra glossy lippies, $18 makeup bag, $8 for the highlighters AND $16 for the palette. Of it all, I would only try the palette but I think I am just going to pass on this whole collection. (Photos from ColourPop IG Page ) 
  6.  KL Polish -$45 for Boxed Set or $8.50 per polish on the site Available now on KL Polish Website  Will or would I get this? NO, I have too many polishes right now and none of these colors interest me nor do I follow her on Youtube, (Photos from KL Polish Website ) 

  7. Tartelette Toasted– Price and Release Unknown Will or would I get this? YES, I am a Tarte palette collector so I LOVE collecting their palettes and enjoy the quality but WOW these colors are right up my alley!! So BEAUTIFUL and I would LOVE to own this beautiful palette when it comes out..(Photo from Beauty New IG Page )  
  8. Jeffree Star Mini Nudes Bundle: Volume 1– $52 Available now  Will or would I get this? NO, I do want to get the other palette that I do not own and the next eyeshadow palette he releases too but I do not wear liquid lipstick often enough to benefit from this set but it is a cool bundle and a great way to get to try out 7 nude colors (and the bundle packaging is so cute) (Photos from Jeffree Star Website ) 

  9. Inglot Cosmetics Italian Kiss Collection– $7-$18 Available now  Will or would I get this? NO, I have not tried anything from this brand but this collection has 5 matte shadows (down to 1 available)  $7 each, 11 HD Lip Tint Matte colors $18 each, 3 AMC Eyeliner Gel $16, and 3 Eyelashes $13 but nothing jumps out at me from this collection although the colors do look nice and I like that they have non-traditional colors too. (Photos from Inglot USA Website ) 



  10. TOKYO MILK Let In The Light Palette– $24 Available now on TOKYO MILK Website  Will or would I get this? NO, for now for this palette I say no. I have not tried or heard of this brand until now and the palette doesn't interest me a whole lot (because I have ALOT of palettes already) (Photos from TOKYO MILK Website ) 
  SO, What do you think of these products? Will you be getting them or do you have them (the ones already available)??  Let me know your thoughts in the comments!!  XOXOXO FierceGlamMom (Christina Sanders)

Comments