10 New Products, Will/Would I Buy That? Post #6

I am starting a series here on my blog called “10 New Products, Will/Would I Buy That?”.
In this series weekly (my goal) or bi-weekly I am going to post about 10 new products and share release dates, photos, information, and if I would or will buy it and share why.
I plan to post every (or every other) FRIDAY, so definitely check back every week or sign up for notifications.
In the comments, I would love to hear your opinions on these items as well so please do share!
Here we go……
  1. Huda Beauty Obsessions Palettes– $27 (each) Available Nov. 1st on UltaBeauty.com and Nov.2nd worldwide (@select stores)  Will or would I get this? YES, I would get at least one. There are 4 different ones they are Mauve Obsessions, Smokey Obsessions, Warm Brown Obsessions, and Electric Obsessions. To be honest I’d LOVE to have them all but if I get any I will just choose one. I think it will be a more affordable way to try her shadows and I LOVE that about these!! Which one should I get?? Which is your favorite?? I think I am most drawn to the Mauve or Warm Brown one. (Photo from Shop Huda Beauty IG Page )
  2. Juvia’s Place The Festival Collection – no price or release info yet, will keep you updated Will or would I get this? YES, I would like to get at least one palette from this brand someday. Not sure on this one exactly yet, but the art on it intrigues me to say yes for now. Will have more info when it is released and I will provide a definite answer then. (Photo from Juvia’s Place IG Page 2017-10-25_1953
  3. Colourpop Cosmetics Element of Suprise Palette – $16 Available Now Will or would I get this? NO, but I have not tried their pressed shadow palettes yet. While this does look pretty I think for now I will pass and check out the reviews when it is out. (Photo from Colourpop Cosmetics IG Page   & Beauty News IG Page)
  4. Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette – $49 Pre-launch at UltaBeauty.com on Dec.3 and Sephora Dec.11 Will or would I get this? YES, I WANT this so bad. It is so PRETTY!! I am a Too Faced junkie. SO while I WANT it I most likely will not pick this up since it releases the month of Christmas and my Youngest Daughters Birthday. I screen grabbed this photo from a video on Beauty News IG. (Photo from Beauty News IG Page )  2017-10-25_2059
  5. e.l.f. Holographic Highlighting Duo – $8 each Available NOW in e.l.f. stores and on elfcosmetics.com. Will or would I get this? YES, These super interest me!! They have lovely names too! They are Siren’s Call, Blue Lagoon, and Mermaid Tail. I am most interested in Blue Lagoon and Mermaid Tail!! (Photo from ELF Website ) 2017-10-25_2106
  6. Too Faced Clover Palette – $49 Available now Will or would I get this? YES,  I am not sure why but I am actually interested in this palette whereas I wasn’t when he did the collab pets palette and stuff with KVD. I probably won’t get this anytime soon but I would LOVE to have it!! (Photo from Too Faced IG Page 2017-10-25_2109
  7. The Daily Press – The Balm Cosmetics – unsure of price or release yet (will update when I do) Will or would I get this? NO, I have not tried any of the palettes from this brand but they just don’t jump at me that I need it. I also feel like I probably have ALL of these colors already (which I probably do) (Photo from The Balm Cosmetics IG Page 2017-10-25_2114
  8. Wet N Wild Beauty – $14.99 Available now Will or would I get this? YES, I would. While I don’t NEED it, it looks beautiful and super interests me! (Photo from Wet N Wild IG Page 2017-10-25_2123
  9. KVD X Divine Official Collab– no price on anything yet, Launching Feb 2018  Will or would I get this? YES, these both look beautiful so I might pick these up. Not entirely sure yet but they do look stunning!! (Photo from Beauty News IG Page 2017-10-25_2127
  10. Violet Voss Taupe Notch Palette– $45 Available now on Violet Voss website, Sephora, and Cultbeauty. Will or would I get this? NO, Beauty News (Youtubers I watch & they have an IG page and a couple FB groups) call this palette the “50 shades of brown palette” and that is what I first thought too! I do not need ANY more shades of brown but I guess if you don’t have ANY neutral palettes or brown colors, or if you are an MUA that uses browns alot this palette might be perfect for them but this won’t work for me.  (Photo from Violet Voss IG Page 2017-10-25_2131_001

SO, What do you think of these products? Will you be getting them or do you have them (the ones already available)?? 
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!! 
XOXOXO FierceGlamMom (Christina Sanders)

Comments