10 New Products, Will/Would I Buy That? Post #5

I am starting a series here on my blog called “10 New Products, Will/Would I Buy That?”.
In this series weekly (my goal) or bi-weekly I am going to post about 10 new products and share release dates, photos, information, and if I would or will buy it and share why.
I plan to post every (or every other) FRIDAY, so definitely check back every week or sign up for notifications. I was not able to post last Friday because I was severely sick all last week so I didn’t have time t research or type at all (but I hope you missed me).
In the comments, I would love to hear your opinions on these items as well so please do share!
Here we go……
  1. Delanci Nocturne Eyeshadow Palette– $23.95 but on sale right now for $16.79 Available now online  Will or would I get this? YES, I purchased this palette but not from Amazon like I normally do for this brand (but I should have) I recommend getting Delanci products through Amazon because I have always had positive experiences with them (and they are Cruelty Free). I will do a post on the palette and swatches as soon as I get the palette. This palette has 10 matte, 10 shimmer, and 5 color glitter shades! I cannot wait to get this palette!!  (Photos from Delanci IG Page

  2. Shaaanxo The Remix 18 Color Shadow Palette– Sign up here to Email Updates Unsure of release or price Will or would I get this? NO, I do not follow this Youtuber personally and I did not like her first palette so I won’t be getting this one either.  (Photo from BH Cosmetics IG Page & Beauty News Official IG Page
  3. NYX Build Em Up Brow Powder– $8 Available now Will or would I get this? YES, I LOVE trying new brow products and I haven’t tried any of the NYX brow stuff so I definitely want to try this especially for the price (Photo from NYX IG Page )2017-10-18_1201
  4. Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation– Available now – not sure price or location right now Will or would I get this? YES,  I have heard that this foundation is a dupe for a couple different high-end foundations so I would LOVE to try this foundation and some more products from this brand (Photo from Catrice Website ) 
  5. Pixi Beauty Holiday Collection– $6 to $42 Available now on Pixi Beauty. Com  Will or would I get this? YES, I am interested in a few of the Holiday items (and own some of the other items already. I want to try the concealer, the Ultimate Beauty Kit #4, and the Hello Snow highlighter kit. I’d suggest getting Best of Bright if you haven’t tried any of those!!  But that Ultimate Beauty Kit super interests me! (Photo from AllGlamJunkies IG Page ) 
  6. Studio Pro Ultimate Artistry 42 Color Shadow Palette– $19.99 Available now online  Will or would I get this? NO, while it does look interesting and has 4 new formulas in this palette I think I am going to pass for now I don’t seem to keep my BH Cosmetics palettes when I declutter so not sure I’d like this one but I cannot wait to see reviews.  (Photos from BH Cosmetics Website  & BH Cosmetics IG Page






  7. Too Faced Glow Job Mask – $unknown Available in December sometime (will update)  Will or would I get this? YES, This looks like it would be fun to try (just once) even just for my Youtube channel, IG, and Blog so I can review it but I need to see the price first but my initial thought is YES (Photo from a video on Jerrod Blandino IG Page 2017-10-18_1320
  8. Huda Beauty Faux Filter Foundation– $40 Available on Sephora.com  Will or would I get this? NO, only because I have never spent that much on a foundation and I am sure if I wait long enough someone will share a dupe to this (if someone hasn’t already) (Photo from ShopHudaBeauty IG Page ) 2017-10-18_1340
  9. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor– $9.99 (but prices vary in stores) Available now on ULTA Will or would I get this? YES, I have wanted this since I first saw it a few months ago so it isn’t a super new release but it is something newer that I plan to try soon just not sure which 2 colors I want to get! I think I for sure want to get Flare.  I LOVE the original matte ones (I have 2 of those colors and they are AMAZING) (Photo from Revlon IG Page )2017-10-18_1346
  10. Wet N Wild Mega Last Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick– $4.99  Available now on ULTA  Will or would I get this? YES, I have heard so many good things about these so I want to try these ASAP!! (Photo from alelife27 IG Page of her collection #goals )2017-10-18_1353

SO, What do you think of these products? Will you be getting them or do you have them (the ones already available)?? 
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!! 
XOXOXO FierceGlamMom (Christina Sanders)

Comments