**New Blog Series** 10 New Products, Will/Would I Buy That? Post #2

I am starting a series here on my blog called "10 New Products, Will/Would I Buy That?".
In this series weekly (my goal) or bi-weekly I am going to post about 10 new products and share release dates, photos, information, and if I would or will buy it and share why.
I plan to post every (or every other) FRIDAY, so definitely check back every week or sign up for notifications.
In the comments, I would love to hear your opinions on these items as well so please do share!
Here we go......
  1. Too Faced I Want Kandee Candy Eyes Palette- $45 Available now on Too Faced website. This is a part of the new I Want Kandee Collection  Will or would I get this? NO, I have lot of these colors already and I personally did not like the packaging at all when I saw it in person so this is a pass for me. Click HERE to go to Too Faced website!!                                              2017-09-19_1113_002( Photo from Too Faced IG )
  2. Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes- $45 Available now on Too Faced website. This is apart of the new Peaches and Cream Collection. Will or would I get this? NO, I like the packaging and the colors look BEAUTIFUL but I already have these colors so I don't NEED this palette as a Too Faced Palette Collector I want it, but I really do not see myself buying it (as of right now).                                                         TFIG  ( Photo from Too Faced IG )
  3. Too Faced Holiday Collection- Best Year Ever - $49 Available now on the Too Faced website. Limited edition makeup bag featuring three separate palettes for a total of 18 matte and shimmer shadows, three face products, and a deluxe size of our bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara. Will or would I get this? YES, although I have heard that Too Faced Holiday palettes are not as good in quality I would buy this if I could so that I  could test that for myself. I am thinking of buying one of the sets from the Holiday Collection but I am just not sure yet (let me know if the comments which of the 3 you would choose if any). The colors are a little boring to me personally but I feel like these might be good for travel and as basic palettes for basic looks I would create (more like everyday looks).[gallery ids="3329,3328" type="rectangular"]
      ( Photo from Too Faced IG )
  4. Too Faced Holiday Collection- Boss Lady Beauty Agenda- $58 Available now ONLY AT SEPHORA. A limited-edition makeup collection for eyes, lips, and face with an exclusive year-round beauty agenda. Will or would I get this? YES, same reason as one above and also because I LOVE planners so this is just AWESOME to me. I also like that you could create some neutral looks as well as some crazier looks with this palette, AND it comes with a lippie I would LOVE to try!! 2017-09-19_1155(Photo from Sephora website)
  5. Too Faced Holiday Collection- Pretty Little Planner- $42 Available now ONLY AT ULTA. This set comes with Eyeshadow Palette (0.45 oz), Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara (0.17 oz), Limited Edition Agenda Cover, and Year-Round Agenda with Sticker Sheet. Will or would I get this? YES, also same reasons as 3&4. Colors interest me a little but I might have to see this one in person first. 2017-09-19_1157( Photo from ULTA website)
  6. NYX Element Palettes- $30 Available now. 6 palettes; they are Air, Earth, Fire, Metal, Water, and Wind. Will or would I get this? NO, but mostly just because of it being drugstore at that price, and none of the palettes blow me away (like I have to have it now). I would need to see reviews and swatches to have a better opinion but only 3 of the palettes interest me at all (Earth, Fire, and Metal) but not all that much.[gallery ids="3351,3352,3353,3354,3357,3358" type="square"]
    (Photos from NYX website )
  7. NYX Ultimate Multi-Finish Shadow palettes- $18. avaiable now and comes in 4 different ones; Electric, Smoke Screen, Sugar High, and Warm Rust. Will or would I get this? YES, the price is decent and I LOVE this concept. While I wish I could get them all (maybe eventually I will LOL) but I will most likely get the Warm Rust or Sugar High one first.[gallery ids="3379,3380,3381,3382" type="rectangular"]
    (Photos from NYX website)
  8. ABH Subculture Palette- $42 available now. Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette features 14 shades with ultra-matte, duo-chrome, and metallic finishes &
    Includes dual-ended brush. Will or would I get this? YES, I have seen good and bad reviews but from what I have seen and from swatching it in store it seems a lot like the Modern Renaissance (which I have) and this palette interests me. So it might not be soon but I do plan to get this palette.[gallery ids="3396" type="rectangular"]
    (Photo from ABH website)
  9. Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara- $24 for full size & $11 for travel size. Available now. Will or would I get this? YES, I love trying new mascaras but since I have so many already I will most likely purchase the sample size one. 2017-09-19_1327(Photo from  Urban Decay Website)
  10. Ofra Cosmetics Online Only Holiday Glow Palette- $49 Available online on ULTA.  This palette has an assortment of glowy highlighters, bright blushes, and ultra-pigmented shadows, and each product included in this palette are easily removed to take with you on the go. Pop out the refills and place in any magnetic based palette for personal customization. (says this has $182 value).  Will or would I get this? YES, this would be an awesome way to try quite a few Ofra products without breaking the bank if I am able to get this anytime before it is gone I will definitely get this!2017-09-19_1334( Photo from ULTA website )

SO, What do you think of these products? Will you be getting them or do you have them (the ones already available)?? 
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!! 
XOXOXO FierceGlamMom (Christina Sanders)

Comments