**New Blog Series** 10 New Products, Will/Would I Buy That? Post #1

I am starting a series here on my blog called “10 New Products, Will/Would I Buy That?”.
In this series weekly (my goal) or bi-weekly I am going to post about 10 new products and share release dates, photos, information, and if I would or will buy it and share why.
I plan to post every (or every other) FRIDAY, so definitely check back every week or sign up for notifications.
In the comments, I would love to hear your opinions on these items as well so please do share!
Here we go……
  1.  Deck of Scarlet No.4- This is a bi-monthly subscription but they just released this new palette this month and it is curated with Melly Sanchez. This subscription is 29.99 every 2 months and you can skip or cancel at any time. Each month it comes with a palette and one other item such as a lip stick or eyeliner. Will or would I get this? YES, and I did! I have 2 of these palettes (No.1+ No.2 I believe) from a friend( because she did not like them but I do). This one is No.4 and I signed up to receive it so unboxing, looks, review, and swatches coming soon!!                            Click HERE for more on Deck of Scarlet or to Sign up!!     21480587_316634755467967_6431632638640914432_n(1) Photo from Deck of Scarlet IG )
  2. Lorac Mega Pro 4 -$59 Will be available online (ULTA) Sept. 17 and in stores at the end of the month. Will or would I get this? NO, I have not tried anything from this brand so I am unsure of the quality and the colors in this palette don’t speak to me personally so I will pass on this one. Maybe eventually I will try a palette from this brand, any palettes you suggest?                        21568670_505989346412449_5913953568959758336_n(1)(photo from Lorac IG )
  3. Natasha Denona Lila Palette- $129 launching online Sept 12 and in stores Sept 15 thWill or would I get this?  YES but NO Because of the price of this palette, I will have to pass but if I had the money to get this palette I definitely would, I heard good things about the last palette (which also looks beautiful) and I feel like I would love this one too.                        Click HERE to get the palette!                          2017-09-13_2209  (Photo from trendmood1 IG )
  4. Makeup Revolution Rose Gold – The @iheartmakeupldn(aka @makeuprevolution ) Rose Gold Chocolate palette is soon to launch. Not sure on the date or the price but most of these palettes range from $14.35-$16.15. Some people think it looks alot like the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Textured Palette, What do you think? Will or would I get this? YES, I have currently 5 palettes from this brand and this one looks like it would be my favorite of them all so I will definitely get this hopefully within a few weeks or months of its release (I will update more on this when info is updated). That packaging also is just so pretty!! Click HERE to see their other palettes (and this one when it releases)!
    (Photos from Beauty News IG )
  5. Lime Crime 3 Mini Palettes- $34 each or $102 for the bundle. They are named Sugar Plum (Pink), Bubblegum (Blue), and the Pink Lemonade (Yellow). I am unsure of the release date, but I will post an update post when I find out. Will or would I get this? NO, I have not tried anything from this brand and the price point is too expensive to me, AND none of these palettes speak to me. I just feel like I already own most of (if not all) of these colors). Click HERE to check them out (and they are on sale when I added this)!
    (Photos from Beauty News IG )

  6. Ciate London Glitter Flip- $19 Available now. Will or would I get this?  YES, looks so fun and interesting, and I LOVE glitter!! Not sure when I might get it but I definitely would (if I don’t end up having the money to pick this up)! If I do get it I will try to do a blog post and a video on my YouTube channel checking it out and reviewing it!! Click HERE to see or buy the Glitter Flips!!               Glitter_Flip_Arm_Swatches_compact  (Photo from Ciate Website )
  7. FENTY BEAUTY By Rihanna- A whole makeup line was released at Sephora and the day after the release I was at Sephora and was able to swatch and try on a few items. Prices range depending on what you pick up! Will or would I get this? YES and NO I will be buying a couple of items but not sure when. I know I plan to pick up the Foundation (which is AMAZING) $34 and the Highlighter Duo I tried on called Lightning Dust/ Fire Crystal $34, and possibly the Highlighter in Metal Moon (white) $34 not sure of anything else yet though. Click HERE to see and buy from the Fenty Beauty line!!
    (Photos from Sephora.com )
  8.  @jeffreestarcosmetics x @mannymua733 Collab Part 2- $50 ( Part 1 is also available) These sets come with a Highlighter and 2 Liquid Lipsticks. Will or would I get this? NO, I personally do not like the highlighters from this brand and I don’t often wear liquid lipsticks so this set isn’t for me but it seems like a great deal (but I have my eyes on the Androgyn palette).                      Click HERE to check these out on Beautylish              2017-09-13_2255( Photo from Beauty News IG )
  9. KVD Sinner+Saint Palette- $62 Release date is Sept.19 (Sephora of course). Will or would I get this? I am going to say NO for now for this one. While the palette and the colors interest me, the price and how large the palette is are having me lean more toward no (as of now, will update if I get this or change my mind).                                           2017-09-13_2308 (Photo from Beauty by T’s IG )
  10. KKW- Powder Contour Kit- $52 Available when they are in stock  (but they sell out fast). You can be put on their email update list so they notify you when they are restocking (I know because I am on the list). Will or would I get this? Surprisingly YES, I want this ASAP!! I cannot afford it right now but I will be saving up or getting this for Christmas for sure!                          Click HERE to go to the KKW Beauty website!!                                       2017-09-13_2317 (Photo from KKW Beauty IG )

SO, What do you think of these products? Will you be getting them or do you have them (the ones already available)?? 
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!! 
XOXOXO FierceGlamMom (Christina Sanders)

Comments