Christmas Shopping! Are you done? How long do you put it off?

Christmas Shopping
Are you done?
How long do you put it off? Why?!?
Normally I would have been done with Christmas long before now, but this year I am still 2 gifts shy of my Christmas Day gifts and about 5 or so of my later Christmas Celebration with the rest of my family  (we are doing on the 30 or 31st).
Why?!? Lol
Definitely not because I love the crowds lol
We did do some Black Friday shopping though!
Did you?! Where did you go?!? Was it bad?!? Long lines?!? Rioting?!?
It was too bad here. My husband and I went to 4 stores and had to wait in long lines but they weren't too bad nothing like hour long waits or anything.
But this year we struggled just to get by just for awhile so we squeaked by and then we're blessed enough to be able to save a little and I won a gift card on a giveaway that helped me finish up my kids Christmas shopping!
It doesn't help that we have a large family to buy presents for so we have been buying things here and there to try to finish up as best we can.
I'm ready to be done and for Christmas to be over LOL. My kids is the biggest reason to be excited for Christmas time because it is so fun to see them get excited about everything like santa,lights,trees, and the look on their faces on Christmas Day!!
THIS YEAR HAS GONE BY FAST BUT HERE WE GO ALMOST TO THE NEW YEAR STARING AGAIN!!


Comments