Smoky Smize Palette

The Smize Envy Duo (from Tyra Beauty Line)

(1-4 is the palette which can be used wet or dry) 5 is the Super Smize Eye Highlighter!!

1. Highlight Shade- light 'em up
2. Blaze
3. Exhale
4. Drama Shade- Smolder
5. HypnoTy
Click the link below to check these out on my Tyra Beauty site!!

CLICK ME!! CLICK ME!!
These colors are so smooth and blend-able and just gorgeous!!
This palette has so many options to what you can create with it!!
Smoky Smize Palette is so versatile and you can create so.many amazing looks from this pallete!
The shadows are pigmented and very bendable!!
 Below is me pictured with a look I created with the Smoky Smize Palette!!
I LOVE it!! It is my Go-To Everyday Palette!!

Do you have a palette like that?

Which one is it? 

**Side note- I am also obsessed with my Lip Model lipstick in the color "What It Takes" pictured below!!** 






Comments