Fashion Accessories (Which do you Love and Wear the most?)

What Fashion Accessories do you wear or love the most?!?
1. Boot Cuffs
2. Beanies
3. Socks
4. Ties
5. Scarves
6. Clutches or bags
7. Hats
8. Jewelry (Necklaces, Bracelets, or rings?)
9.Nail wraps
10. Fashion Tattoos

11. Sunglasses
12. Matching set of anything

I personally love wearing nail wraps because I think they are fun, scarves because I think they are trendy and punch up any look, and socks because I love to keep my feet warm!! But I would LOVE for you to share what your favorites are.
I recently order a beanie and boot cuff set and some jewelry from the site below,  and I cannot wait for my stuff to get here!! Pictures to come of course because I think these items were just too beautiful not to have!!
TuVous.com/TrueTuYou

Share what your favorite accessories are and
where you get yours?!?

Comments