1 Good Thing Every Week Of 2017- #8

I want to challenge myself and post one good thing that happens to me every week of 2017. Every week I will post this same post but I will add the next week and the previous week will be under it. (such as week 4, 3,2,1) so you can scroll done to see the previous weeks. Then, at the end of the year, I am going to do a YouTube video on my YouTube channel and share all of 2017 good things that happened!

Week eight- Feb 19-Feb 25- I got to spend quality time with my

  1. my mom
  2. my sister, her fiance, and my nephew
  3. mother in law
  4. dad (recently had a heart attack- road trip)
  5. my sister, her boyfriend, and nephew (road trip) 

Week seven is Feb 12- Feb 18- I won a Sarenzo Giveaway from my Youtube friend Zainey Laney  (Check her channel out it's amazing #channelgoals)

Week six- Feb 5- Feb 11- Celebrated my best friends bday by taking him and his wife to a dinner and unlimited pool, go-karts, bowling, and laser maze. We all had a blast!!

Week five- Jan 29- Feb 4- My grandparents came to visit, stayed the night with us, and we played Cards Against Humanity it was so fun!!

Week four- Jan 22-Jan 28- I got a sweet Christmas gift from my YT friend  NayNayLovesMakeup

Week three-Jan 15-Jan 21- My oldest daughter got her hearing aid and I made my first sale on my Legging Army site

Week two- Jan 8- Jan 14- My husband danced with me when we were home alone (both rarely happen) but it was so sweet

Week one- Jan 1- Jan 7- I won 2 giveaways (starting the year off lucky)

saaf

Let me know what was 1 good thing about your week too!! 

XOXOXO Christina

Comments